10 THINGS TO DO
IN THE COOK ISLANDS
2. Visit another island in the group
(May good fortune shine on you)
1. Walk along the beach at night, look up and marvel at a billion stars in a crystal clear sky
3. Try noni juice
4. Snorkel in a lagoon
5. Make time to chat with islanders
7. Go to an "island night"...and join in the dancing
8. Go to church on Sunday (the singing's amazing)
9. Buy a souvenir to remind you to return to the Islands
6. Take a trip round Rarotonga on Cook's Island Bus
10. Relax and enjoy yourself!
LOOKING FOR EVEN MORE IDEAS?
Let me recommend this brilliant new guide from English ex pat Penelope who now lives in Rarotonga. Her blog is also well worth a visit. She's created a great collections of videos about life on the capital island.