10 THINGS YOU 'MUST DO'
IN THE COOK ISLANDS
(May good fortune shine on you)
1. Walk along the beach at night, look up and marvel at a billion stars in a crystal clear sky
7. Go to an "island night"...and join in the dancing
8. Go to church on Sunday and enjoy the amazing singing
9. Buy a souvenir to remind you to return to the Islands
6. Take a trip round Rarotonga on Cook's Island Bus
(your hardest decision then is whether to go clockwise or anti-clockwise!)
10. Relax and enjoy yourself!
LOOKING FOR EVEN MORE IDEAS?
Let me recommend this brilliant guide from English ex pat Penelope who now lives in Rarotonga. Click here or on the picture on the left to download it. Her blog, Raro Lens, is also well worth a visit. She's created a great collections of videos about life on the capital island.